The Sesame Street: Divorce app provides parents and caregivers with tools to help children ages 2-8 cope with the many transitions related to divorce or separation.
- Articles with tips and strategies
- Videos featuring real families and Sesame Street’s Abby Cadabby
- Conversation Starters providing age-appropriate language
- Interactive Tools such as the Face Maker and Coloring Pages to use with your children
- Additional support and educational resources
We recommend you use the tools and watch the videos before sharing them with your children so that you can choose what is most relevant and helpful for your family.
Resources in this app are part of Sesame Street’s “Little Children, Big Challenges: Divorce” initiative. You can access other Sesame Street divorce materials online, at sesamestreet.org/divorce.
Sesame Street: Divorce is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-08-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Sesame Street: Divorce (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 10 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.